Do you know the story of the seed? How did it grow, how it developed, how it struggled to hold on to its land ...?
First, it is sprinkled over large soils as far as the eye can see. He is alone, he is small, but he is determined to recognize his place and belong to the land he is on. It waits to grow, flourish and be more productive than other seeds. Sometimes it is washed with rain, sometimes it is fed by the sun, sometimes the seasons make you bend your neck, but being strong means patience.
He knows this and always keeps his head up. When the right time comes, it receives the reward of always looking up, not giving up, and it will produce crops. And he knows that after every good crop he will return to his land, to his home. And that it will always start over ... Without stopping, exhausted, always renewed and strengthened ...
Just like Mopak Group ... Mopak Group, which started paper production 90 years ago, is today the largest paper and cardboard producer in the Middle East and the Balkans and the leading company of the Turkish Paper and Cardboard Industry.
As the architect of great achievements with 100% Turkish capital, it is the biggest powerhouse of the sector with exports to many countries. With its high growth rate, product range from 25 grams to 500 grams, exports to 36 countries and giant integrated facilities in Dalaman, MOPAK's annual production and paper processing capacities are as follows:
- Paper processing volume of more than 100,000 tons (photocopy paper, school notebook, computer time form etc.)
- 140.000 tons of corrugated paper production capacity
- 140.000 coated cardboard production capacity
- 40.000 tons of coated paper production capacity
- 40.000 tons of uncoated paper production capacity
- 7,500 tons of cellulose production
- 25.000 tons of cigarette and filter tip paper production